Evoking positive social change—informing, educating, and changing attitudes—is important to our clients. Whether apprising medical professionals about recent developments in research or launching a national education campaign to encourage the public to seek testing for a disease that compromises their health, outreach and promotion involves strategy and tactical know-how to achieve the desired results. We understand how to reach and connect emotionally with different audiences, choosing the most appropriate language and images to achieve the desired response, and we harness the power of the most relevant traditional or new media to deliver the messages. Circle's services include:
- Performing market research, including conducting environmental scans, creating target audience profiles, and facilitating focus groups and conducting in-depth interviews
- Developing awareness and promotional campaigns
- Implementing campaign strategies
- Applying new media/Web 2.0 technologies for communication (e.g., Twitter, Facebook)
- Evaluating campaign performance
To view a comprehensive list of Circle's outreach and promotion services, please view this PDF.