Information technology (IT) is an essential component of how the world does business. IT provides a critical infrastructure; a means of storing, organizing, managing, securing, and sharing information; and a medium for communication. IT also provides the tools that support and facilitate every project Circle manages, whether a conference registration system, an inventory management system, a Web-based publication ordering system, or an online survey is needed.
Circle's robust and customizable solutions include:
- Designing, testing, implementing, supporting, and maintaining databases
- Designing, coding, hosting, maintaining, managing content, and ensuring 508 compliance for websites
- Developing group collaboration tools that facilitate teamwork, communication, and efficient business processes
- Providing network administration and support
- Training users and providing technical assistance for the systems we design
We are committed to monitoring the rapidly evolving technological landscape, to staying current with changes in technology and Government data security requirements, and to keeping our clients' systems and data functional, user-friendly, and secure.
To view a comprehensive list of Circle's information technology services, please view this PDF.