Developing communication materials that reach, resonate with, and inform their target audiences requires more than words. Our award-winning writers, editors, and graphic designers work together to strike just the right balance of information, language, image, focus, and accessibility to achieve the results our clients seek.
Whether developing publications for dissemination by clearinghouses, designing exhibits or conference materials, or creating a website's design and content, Circle provides the following services:
- Writing both technical and scientific text
- Performing substantive editing and copyediting
- Managing print, electronic, and Web publishing
- Translating text for cultural competence and appropriateness
- Converting technical text into "Plain Language"
- Creating low-literacy and consumer-oriented publications
- Designing graphics, illustrations, and document layouts
- Ensuring compliance with Section 508 standards
To view a comprehensive list of Circle's communication development and design services, please view this PDF.
Please click to view a portfolio of Circle's communications and design work.